Captivate customers and outshine competitors with our easy to use, hard to resist customer service software suite.
May 26, 2015 | 0 comment
LiveHelpNow help desk software collects a lot of information about your customers. The integration with Pipedrive will allow for easy transfer of live chatter information into your Pipedrive account for additional marketing, business analytics, upsell and cross sell flow.
2. With the “Personal” option selected (1), click on “API” in the next tab (2) and then copy the API key from this screen (3).
3. Login to your LiveHelpNow account and go to Admin Panel->My Account->Integrations->Eventing API
4. Enter the following into the payload field:
Please Note: The $$$Name$$$ label in the Payload syntax above assumes you are collecting the chat user’s name in the Pre-Chat Requested Information in LiveHelpNow mapped to “Full name” CRM field.
The $$$Email$$$ label in the Payload syntax above assumes you are collecting the chat user’s email address in the Pre-Chat Requested Information in LiveHelpNow mapped to “Email” CRM Field.
These settings are located at Admin Panel->Chat System->Customization->Pre-chat requirements
In order to ensure data is pushed to Pipedrive from all LiveHelpNow chat users, it is highly recommended you define the name and email address as required. This is done by selecting “yes” from the dropdown in the Required column for the email field in the Pre-Chat Requested Information settings.
5. In the URL field, enter the following address:
Replace XXX with the API Key you copied from the Pipedrive API page in Step #2.
6. Make sure the box next to Enabled is checked, and click Add Event to save.
Your saved event should look like this:
7. You’re all done! As your chat users start new chat sessions, you should now see the info provided from their Pre-Chat Questions in your Pipedrive Contacts -> People page!
See more LiveHelpNow live chat system integrations
Give LiveHelpNow Help Desk Software a go free for 30 days.