Thank you for your interest in guest posting for the LiveHelpNow Blog. We welcome well written, unique posts that will be useful to our reader audience.
Guest blog posts must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publishing:
• Submission of a post does not guarantee publishing. All submissions will be
reviewed and posted at our discretion.
• Guest posts must be useful to this blog's audience.
• Posts must be well written and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
• Posts that are self-promotional or include promotional links will be rejected.
• Posts must be high quality, original content and not be posted elsewhere.
• Posts must include a short author bio, around 50 words or less, and may contain a
link to the author’s website.
Please contact Lauren Schneck at email@example.com for more information or to become a contributor.
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveHelpNow Help Desk Software a go free for 30 days.