Submitting a Guest Post is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1Review Submission Guidelines
Guest Post Criteria
- Guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience, be well written in plain english and be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- All posts must be high quality, original content and must not be posted elsewhere.
- Posts should be at least 450 words and no more than 1000.
- Do NOT include any images. We will provide a relevant stock image.
- Posts that are self promotional or include promotional links will be rejected.
- Posts must include a short author bio of 50 words or less, and may contain a link to the author’s website. (Author Bio’s are created and saved in your word press user account)
Acceptable post topics include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Customer Experience
- Small Business Practices
- Any tips, tricks, concerns or trade secrets that would be valuable to a small business.
Why wasn’t my post selected?
- Posts that do not adhere to the post criteria guidelines will be rejected.
- Submission of a post does not guarantee publishing.
- All submissions will be reviewed, edited and posted at our discretion.
- Should we choose not to publish your post, we will not notify you or provide specific reasons why.
- If a post is selected for publishing, we will email you a link to the article once it is live on our website.
- We don’t limit how many guest blogs you can submit- as long as they are relevant and meet our criteria, we will publish as many as possible!
3Submit an Article
Log into your account with the Wordpress username and password you created.
Create your post by clicking “add new” from the top tool bar or side bar under “posts.”
Title your post, and then type or paste your post in the body section.
- To save your post, click the “save draft” button (highlighted in yellow).
- To preview how your post will look once it is published, click the “preview” button (highlighted in orange).
- Once you are finished, click “submit for review”