Captivate customers and outshine competitors with our easy to use, hard to resist customer service software suite.
Dec 23, 2014 | 0 comment
They say you only get one shot at a first impression. In the world of customer service, that first impression often comes in the form of text, and where there’s text- there’s massive spelling errors. Lucky for LiveHelpNow customers, we’ve got you covered to ensure that you don’t end up soiling your own reputation and becoming an internet laughingstock.
Did You Know:
Still don’t think spellchecking is that important? Here are some horror stories to sway you to always always ALWAYS check for spelling and grammatical errors- especially before publishing something in giant bold letters.
1. Jack & Kill Childcare? Sounds scary.
2. That ‘G’ really would have made all the difference.
3. It’s a lot easier to sell calendars when you spell ‘calendar’ correctly.
4. Thank goodness they’re availabe!
5. Do they not have spellcheck in Milwaukee?
6. I kwon you could have proofread this.
7. How did nobody catch this?
8. Luckily, most cumputers have spellcheck now.
Remember- you only get one first impression; so make it count, with LiveHelpNow.
Give LiveHelpNow a go free for 30 days.